Friday, 31 October 2008

It's Sat! Also my off day! Hoorah!

Wow... I've been blogging everyday... until now. Haha... Feeling a lil' lazy alr. Hmm... Didn't do much over the past few days, there's interesting customers but... Really lazy to type about it. Hmm... ok, mabbe just one.

There's a cute 'ang moh' this morning. Sigh... he was sitting at Area B but I was in charge of Area A. Hmm... What made me notice him was, he was wearing a pair of board shorts while I was freezing my ass of. Ok, it wasn't all that cold today but still... board shorts?! Haha... Anw, he had two shiny ear studs on both ears and a tattoo on one of his calf, a human face of some sorts. prettiness. Mabbe that's y he was wearing shorts? Oh, anway, after seeing him, I just thought of Nat instantly. Haha... Definitely her type. My colleague then told me that he's been around for quite some time already. Oh well... He left before I could catch another glimpse of him so I might not even recognise him again. Haha...

Hmm... Yingying and Meiqing's both at Suzhou alr! They are stying in the hotel too! Hoorah! Their room's like more spacious than our's la... Haha... BUT I'm not complaining! So happy for them tho... :) Finally, they are here in China-land after so much waiting!

Next, I shall tok abt our dinner and... umm... tea? Haha... we had 'guo qiao mian' (cross bridge noodle) Haha... it's really interesting. It's like a mini hotpot. but there's a step by step thing as to what you should add first, etc. Some of the ingredients are ham, veggie, preserved veggie, quail's egg, sliced meat, spring onions, chicken drumlet and of course, the noodle that's made with rice. It's really not bad but not all that filling. BUT, after having had super filling buffets over the past few nights, I guess it's fine. Btw, the 'Da Jie' at the dumpling station said I've lost weight... My colleague said that too... Sigh... Die! Cannot retain enough fats to hibernate during winter. >_<
Haha... After adding the ingredients into the hot soup....
Ta-Dah! Here's the cross bridge noodle! (过桥面)
Tsk tsk... Tea after dinner! Haha... Yes, That's my coffee!
(The bag on the right's egg roll. The bag on the left contains Sinagpore Mi Jiang Gao, smthg and red date cake?) They are really nice. All for just ard S$1-2?

Sigh... Dunno what's happening to me today... Or mabbe I shld say yest (Fri). I broke a spoon, scalded myself, hmm... what else? i can't rmb. I'm sure there's more. Oh, my captain told me that the x'mas choir lesson's cancelled but I heard, '今天有唱诗班' so I tot he was just reminding me so that I will leave at the right time since it's spring cleaning day today. After I left, telling another captain, I bumped into the HR guy and he told me that it's cancelled. Crap la... only then did I realise that my cpatain was trying to tell me '今天没有唱诗班'! Sigh... It's not the first time that I heard him wrongly alr la... How stupid can I get? Sigh... *shakes head*

Though it's val and my off day tmr, we've to go for x'mas choir class. Sigh... We originally wanted to go to Dai Temple. BUT! Seems like the plan needs to be rescheduled. :( Haha... My post's long again! I just have a bad habit not knowing how to start but once I start, I can just go on and on and on and on... like forever. Trust me, if I want, i can flood my own blog such that u will never wish to read it again. :)

Oh yes, Happy Belated Halloween to you all... When I was knocking off, I saw a chef trying hard to carve out a skull like face out of a small pumpkin while refering to a pirate like skull w.o a patch! Haha... So fun... Anw, It's Hello Kitty's B'day today! Hoorah! And Edith's tmr! One day after Hello Kitty... I'll always rmb... Wahaha...

No comments: