Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Hey there!

1 more week till the submission of our next report! N I haven't even started! Oh well, at least I'm off this Sat & Sun. :) Hopefully Val can be off this weekend too then we can go KTV!

Went to the restaurant to have lunch today. Very full now... feel like sleeping la... Haha... But in ard 30 mins' time, gotta go prepare for work alr. Oh... Guess wat? There's smthg on my lil' toe... it's a lil' swollen. Hurts like mad la! Shall show u... just took pic of it.

OUCH! >_<
Hmm... I actually had some more things to upload but stupid, stupid msn's server thingy's down... So... another time I guess... Tonight's gonna be a busy one for me. Cos there's an event and we're expecting ard 190 guests to dine in. Ah! Well, I guess it's better than having lil' guests so I'm not really complaining (only my feet are).

Oh ya... yest, there was a German who was dining at ard 9+ till 10+. After I offered to clear his plate for him, he asked for coffee. U shld've seen his face. He was trying to enunciate clearly "co-ffee". Guess i blend in too well in that uniform and bun... so he tried to make it so that I can understand better. Haha... After I showed that I understood (of course) he relaxed and told me that he wanted his coffee black. Oh, n I told him that there'll be extra charges, n he said "ya, sure". Seriously, the Weterners can be really easy to serve at times (many times)!

Guess I shall just end here for now... Sigh... tired... so sleepy... :S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe its a thorn?
put zumbuk!see a doc!DIG it out!(kidding!!)
pls take care!miss you!love you!

Mrs Raikkonen
ps:DID YOU GO TO SHANGHAI TO SEE MY KIMI RACING!!?!?!?HAHAHAHH

Wen said...

Hmm... the swell's gg down... I put mopiko, cos tat's like the only thing I have... It's not as pain now... thks! Miss you too! Gtg to work soon... Haiz...