Saturday, 1 November 2008

Yet another off day gone...


Hmm... Woke up at ard 11am today... More like Val woke up at 11am today. But I was really tired... So I just continued lying in bed while she was cleaning up. After she was done, she woke me up... N I told her tat I dreamt of our room having a kitchen. complete with pots. I was so happy (in my dream). Sigh... I then told her that I can't get up cos Eeeyore was sleeping on me. Haha... She said that I was retarded. :s

Anw, we woke up, changed, and went to the buffet rest. again, for lunch. Lunch was good bt I kept dropping things, like yest. First, was the deep-fried glutinous rice ball. Another was the Cheese cake (manage to catch it with my plate). Sigh... Just what was with me today? We had a long chat with the cashier and my acting captain then went back to our room to find some actions for our X'mas song, "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town". Val was very efficient. She managed to find them. Not that I didn't do anything. There was only 1 internet cable thingy so... Haha... :P

Before going to the X'mas choir class, we went to change our dirty uniforms for clean ones. Today's choir class was... funny. I think it's 'cos Val n I were very restless. Sleepy after a full stomach... It's not an easy thing. Haha... then the front desk manager, michael, was there. He's not part of the singing class but... Haha... Anw, he started msging val n I. but Val didn't bring her phone. I, on the other hand, were having problems replying in Chinese so Val did it. :> It was really weird cos, he was just 3m away from us? Haha... We cld see all the facial expressions upon seeing our replies. :>

Then we went to have dinner after waiting some 30 mins? for the hsekeeper to come and take a look at our safe deposit box as it wasn't working. We got our money out and walked to our intended destination. (Sigh... feeling REALLY BROKE) Here's what I had for dinner! All for just 116RMB, two dinner sets. Mine's 48RMB, so cheap la...

Here's my steak, complete with a cream soup (it sux), buttered bread, spaghetti, fruit salad and red wine from yantai.
(There's lots of onions under and around my steak, it's oily too, as if it's free)

Val and I. It's a singing chair! Super fun and comfy! :)

Me on the swinging chair...

Here's what i've been forgetting to blog abt! I received a letter from the sunny island on Thur! Wahaha... I was SO happy! I could tell who it was from after looking at the handwriting. So her la... Haha... it came with a hp strap tat says "best pals!" in front and "Wen & Joyce" behind. Hee... Here's a pic of it... i'm sure many can see me grinning during the process when I first received the letter till I finished reading the letter and stared at the hp strap. Thanks Jie! Haha... But it wld've been great if u cld sneak me some pocky! fran will do too! Sigh... Meiji! Ah! Toking abt Meiji, guess wat WE found yest?

Ta-Dah! Meiji Yan Yan! At least better than nothing...
(Hope it tastes just as good!)

And here's the letter that made my day... Sigh... It may be just a simple, random letter but... Wah! So happy la! Thanks Joyce! Gosh... I love you!
Haha... Btw, according to Val, it seems like they had problems locating the owner of this letter, me. They (I dunno who) asked Val's colleague if she knew who Jiawen is. She knew. N I dunno her. Seems like she's been just as curious abt me as she was abt Val. So she asked Val abt me. Oh well... at least the leeter didn't get into the trash. Sigh... snail mail... Snail mails always makes my day... EXCEPT! EXCEPT for my bills AND results slip. Haha... Kk... Gotta go to bed alr... Val's alr in bed. (She was snoring... heh)

No comments: