Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Indifference...

Ah............ TIRED... Wanna sleep... :( Though I woke up at 11am... Ah... tmr morning shift! Oh well... After today, I'll be able to survive the week w/o instant noodle... Hoorah! Not that I mind eating it... That's y I'm making a lil' game out of it... 'See how long I can break my record of not eating instant noodle' game.

As I've mentioned, since I've finished my report, I shall blog about my Sunday. Hmm... after my breakfast, we were doing our report. Got tired and decided to go out at around 4pm. First, we left for Shen Zhou Da Sha to get my web cam. It's really cute and costs less than SGD20. I also got a MS card reader at around SGD3. It's not exactly cheap, the MS card reader, but no choice. I can't bluetooth things into my lappie only out of my lappie. Weird irritating shit.

We got hungry, yes, really early. (We're so used to their early meal hours!) So we went to 'Tu Da Li', Korean restaurant for our dinner. Here's what we ate. The big plate of veggie there's salty but tastes alright with rice. Somehow, the veggie with rice reminded me of home. :( Sigh...

Yes, that's the veggie. And the one beside it's the overcooked squid :s

Here's the Beancurd Kimchi Soup I ordered. (It isn't good. It's good only cos it's hot.)
Me with the tissue
(which you have to pay 1RMB when you use it. I only saw it after I used it.)
Val & I @ the Restaurant!

We walked along 'cai yuan jie' again. Did some window shopping and finally, opposite 'zhong bai shopping centre', we went into Metersbowne. Val bought a lovely white top (I love the button) and I bought a jacket at ard SGD55. It's really comfy. Will look crazy wearing it in S'pore tho but it's comfy! Sigh... but there goess the 300RMB which I just took out from my safe deposit box. We're really getting poorer by the day. :( AH!!! No more shopping till 2 wks later. :(


Yest, my F&B Manager who has always looked stern and serious came to me and ask what is 'ying jun' in English. I couldn't help it. BUT I just smiled and said 'handsome'. I tried to write on my palm, the spelling but he took out his lil' notebook (which everyone seems to have) and tried to write down as I enunciated each alpha to him. There was either some oral or aural problems he wrote 'm' when i said 'n' and somthg else when i sad 'd'. I decided to write instead. Haha... He was so cute... he just stared at the word and started to say the word. And had the look that says, 'at the back of his head, he's going to tell his wife just how handsome he is.' Wahaha...

Oh... this reminded me of something. There was a German couple last night. The guy was quite good looking and the lady had very nice facial features. Sharp. Anw, that wasn't it. They were standing in front of the "steamboat" plc where the raw veggies and others are displayed. You are suppose to pick what you want in your soup (Spicy or not). So I told them how it works. Then the guy pointed at something that's chocolatey-looking. He whispered to the lady, meant for me to hear I guess, cos if not, he wld've spoken German. "So you put chocolate in the soup and... chocolate soup?" HAHA! I didn't LOL... I replied, "No, no... That's not chocolate. It's pig's blood (I later found out that it'a goat's blood)." They stared at me. I repeated "Pig's blood" again, slower this time, "pig'ssss Blooood". The lady repeated after me, "blood, pig's blood" with a tinge of disgust in her eyes. The guy finally got it and said "pig's blood" and looked at the chocolatey-looking thing which was actually coagulated goat's blood. Oh well... It's China here. I dun mind eating tho. I mean, I've eaten before (Pig's blood). It just tastes like tofu... But my aunt told me it's not good cos of the special thing they use for the coagulation process.

Oh ya... I'm suppose to plan a English training schedule for them. Twice a week, around 30 mins per lesson? Gotta plan out then submit to my 'handsome' manager for approval. Haha... So I think I better get down to doing it now. Ah! One last thing. What's 香草 ice cream flavour? It's definitely Vanilla rite? I mean... IT IS VANILLA. IT'S SO not 'Herb' ice cream. And what's 'sweet daheon'? It's simply just yam, or taro. Sigh... Sigh... I really dunno what to say... (there's a story behind this...)

Alritey! Bye! 30mins more till I have to go prepare for work! >_< LOL, it's another long post and 'ding dong', the hsekeeper's here.

Here's the super long limo we saw while walking along 'cai yuan jie'

No comments: