Thursday, 16 October 2008

Orientation Day - 2

Well, it's just as my title suggests, it's orientation day 2 today. Well, nothing much, just that during the 'training', we went through the hotel's cultural knowledge, situation analysis and English lesson. It wasn't really a lesson, just went through some important 'need to know' words and phrases. And don't be surprised, their English are really not bad! However, I realised that their English language's more to the American English side. We also met quite a few people (as in, talked to them today). One of them's really pretty! Hee... will take a pic of her if I get a chance when I see her at the reservations department. Btw, her name's Zhang Ji Wa. Pretty lady, very air stewardess look. Oh ya... I'll be having a test on 27 October mainly on the hotel's products and English. N yes, the test will be in Chinese characters. >_<>_< Hee... I know, I know, a lot of junk food. But I need them. Ok, we need them! Oh... see the box of sugar? It's for my tea! (which I'm drinking now) Sigh... I want my Milkmaid condensed milk... Or my Meiji milk! Sigh... talking about Meiji... Sigh... I want my Fran, Banana Chocolate, etc. Great... N I still have so much of it in my cupboard and fridge. Should've just brought them all!

Val just went to bed. She gotta report to work at 0650hr tmr. I'm working afternoon shift tmr. N tat's like 1430hr to 2300hr. Sigh... It's spring cleaning tmr. So I think it'll be a lil' more tiring tmr. Hmm... You Weng Gor's leaving for KL tmr... Have fun & bon voyage! So from tmr on, there will only be 2 people home. Sigh. N it's mum's b'day on Sunday! Well, at least jie will be home with the 2 lil' darlings to celebrate with her. :)

Lol... It's been one long post again. Tho as usual, I have a lot more to type, I shall just end here. Tc everyone... I think I'll most probably be MIA tmr so ya... It's either I wake up late or wake up early to blog. I wonder which will win? Me wanting to sleep in vs. my body clock... Hmm... Listening to L'Arc en Ciel now... Sigh... they are as good to listen as always! Songs to relax to. >_<

No comments: