Monday, 27 October 2008

Yummy breakfast!

Eh... Kinda rushing for time... So I shall just blog on my big breakfast experiment today!

Haha... Was trying to find how long it takes to make hard boiled egg. In the end, Mich told me 7 mins. I had to pour water in THRICE cos it was still soft. But after the third time, it was STILL soft. Sigh... You can see here, the oh, so yummy egg yolk swimming amidst the whites.


There's only one word I can use to discribe the above pic: FAILURE
Oh well... I'm sure I can do better the next time. Though it may not look good, it tastes great!


Thanks to Val's delicious tomato and Jap Mayo to the rescue! Wahaha... Jap Mayo... Now, I wish I brought the big bottle one... It tastes great with JUST anything!

(don't u just see the halo above it?)
*ding* Jap Mayo, the Angel!
Muahaha... I'll blog about yesterday when I get back later at night. I've a test later... this is bad... Gotta go start preparing for work! Byee!

No comments: