Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Food here...

Well, I shall intro u all to the food I eat here. I think I've mentioned that it's salty... but it isn't so... not exactly. On the meter gauge of saltiness, 0 to 10, it can be like 0 or 10, mostly. I haven't got a chance to take a pic of how my canteen food looks. But they usually consists of pickles (super salty), vegetables with meat, vegetables (can be found in EVERY meal), rice (they have yummy rice), 'man tou' and porridge (congee, 'xiao mi zhou', etc. [which is just... blend]). Yea, tat's abt it. No water to go with... So my intake of water here's actually quite low... (Not gd!)

I've dined at KFC, which I mentioned, wasn't very nice. A local fast food chain, Dico's, like mos burger and it's not bad. TODAY, we had lunch at McDonald's! Well, it wasn't fantastic but that's the one and only Mac's we have here in this city which is slightly bigger than S'pore. N along Orchard alone, we already have like, what? at least 5 Mac's? Sigh... Here's a pic of our lunch...


Yea, we ordered McSpicy and it is indeed Spicy. A tad spicier than the one in S'pore. But... It's not as good 'cos it's not juicy AT ALL! Sigh... Well, the fries are good though. EVEN w/o chili. *grumbles* the fast food here dun provide chili! Can u imagine?! Sigh...

Here's another pic of what I ate the first few days when we got here. Our mentor treated us. It's some 'xiang cai bing' (fragrant vegetable wrap). It's really fragrant... not too bad, but the smell's a lil' ...acquired to my liking.


Sigh... after this post, I'll only be online after... 4pm tmr? Sigh... can't wait man! Oh yes, I had a bad bad nightmare this morning! I was caught eating by the AGM while I was working! I was trying SO hard to swallow, u noe, to destroy evidence (hee hee). But I cldn't. In the end I just kept apologising la... It was bad. Super bad. Not like it'll ever happen. But the dream scares me. >_<

Yesterday, while I was online with Jie and she told me that she went to have some claypot fish head at Chinatown... Then dessert at my favourite dessert plc! Sigh... Sesame paste, Peanut paste, Almond paste... w/ Aboling! WAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! N guess what Joyce emailed me?! Sigh................................

BEEF NOODLES @ AMK HUB! >_<
She finished it! :'(
(See the other bowl? Hmm... wonder which BF she went to eat with. heh heh)

Last but not least, to Mrs Raikonen, I didn't get to go to Shanghai to watch the race. But congrats! Kimi got 3rd! Haha... Lewis Hamilton's like on the front page of the local newspaper "China Daily". U an see it here:

Haha... tat's abt it for today! The hsekeeper's here! Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!

No comments: