Thursday, 9 October 2008

Hello!

Life's fine here... Am staying at the hotel... N the hotel's gorgeous! One of the nicest hotel I've ever visited. :) will take lots of photos and show u all! But gotta wait a while more...

Thanks to those who took out their precious time to send me off! I really appreciate it! The cards and all! Haha... I still cried in the end... N from what i noe, I was the one who started all the crying... Sigh... Just how emo can I get?

Well... As wat Val wished at the airport, upon the Coffee Bean Double Chocolate Muffin, I am blessed to share her b'day wish with her and that is that we're both staying in the hotel room! There's nothing more I can ask for. Really!

Hmm... Alrite then... I shall stop here... better get going 'cos we have to make a trip to the western restaurant at 11.30am... Will post up the photos later and update u pple more!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: