Friday, 17 October 2008

I think my body clock won...

Haha... I kinda couldn't sleep the whole night. Woke up a dozen times. I don't think I ever fell into a deep sleep at all. Plus, at around 9.30am just now, the housekeeping person came. She knocked and called out, then came in. I stirred awake to the opening door and shocked the housekeeping lady... Haha... never my intention but I found it quite embarrassed just now.

So... I'm here online now, blogging, hoping that time wouldn't pass too fast! Sigh... Am thinking of what I should eat actually. I kinda had a slight gastric yesterday so I better eat something before it comes again. Sigh x 2.

Oh yes, while I was really bored yesterday, I made a picture of Kieran with the help of photofunia.com. Here's it. Isn't it nice?
Oh yes... I can't remember if I've ever mentioned before but when the people here saw my photo in my resume, they thought that I actually look like Stefanie Sun. So over here, inside them, they kinda think that, "oh, so you are the one who looks like Stefanie Sun." Yea... it's not like they are the first to say but... Gosh... Do I look like SO many people? No, I dun think so. I'm me. Just me. :) It was really quite embarrassing especially there was once when I got introduced to the FO manager and he asked me, "so you are the one which looks like Stefanie Sun?" What I replied was, "I think so." Sigh... Dunno what else to blog... So I guess I'll just end here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to ah seng, you will always look like jiawen. hahaha, i miss youuuu! still thinking if i should go up to beijing in dec to visit you if my plans for tokyo falls through! but my parents are against it because of the harsh winter. (expensive and very cold city versus cheap and very cold city) i think both also cannot :(

Wen said...

I miss you too! Sigh... I miss everyone and everything! >_< Yea,the weather's really harsh... I mean, will be very harsh! I hope you are not thinking of traveling alone. But my classmates will be there, I'm sure I can get them to bring you around! :)