Saturday, 29 November 2008

Singapore Singapore Singapore...

Haha... Just a random post about how much I love S'pore after staying here for almost 2 months here. Although Singapore is small, smaller then this city, there's so much more. It's like a 3-in-1 packet of coffee, except that Singapore is a million and 1-in-1 type.

At least there's all kinds of food there from all over the world, there's a lot more non-smoking areas, the place is so much cleaner and last but not least, that's where I grew up and my family and friends are at. After coming here, I really feel that I'm lucky to be a Singaporean. Haha... sound so patriotic suddenly.

Haha... Manda showed me these articles...
S'pore 4th best to invest in despite the bad economy now & S'pore being ranked the 16th most ex shopping plc in the world!:

Hmm... Gor and Ah Ma are at Genting now... so lucky. It's been like how long since I've been there... Y r pple traveling now when I'm here? I wanna go too! Sigh...

Anw, my dearest Jaela's going for her eye operation on Monday! Wishing her all the best and that there'll be fast recovery! Ganbatte Jaela! I'll hear about it during my break on Monday! Haha... talking about this pair of brother and sister, my aunt told me that Jaela wants to stand up peeing like her didi AND, Kieran wants to sit down and pee like his jiejie... Sigh... I wonder if I should even be laughing... LOL!

Anw, I'm getting by now... Cos I'm looking at it from a more positive point of view! I'm looking more forward to work now 'cos with everyday gone, it also means that I'm another day closer to home! Hoorah! I'm counting down the days to Dec 15 cos 1) it's pay day! 2) i'm going to housekeeping, 3) it's almost x'mas, 4) it's almost 2009!, 5) I dunno... but december sounds fun to me. :) mabbe it's cos i've been having too much sch hols so it feels very holiday like...

Kk... I gotta go n prepare for work! Love you all! Tc! *hugs* Oh ya... I've been dreaming so much about myself being back in S'pore... Dreaming too much can be really tiring. *Whew*

No comments: