Monday, 17 November 2008

HAPPY B'DAY!

Wishing both Bernard & Tania a very Happy B'day! Sigh... N Don's trying to create a b'day email invitation now which I can never attend and will be here freezing my ass off. Sigh... That goes without saying, Fran's b'day too!

Anw, I mentioned that I wanted to blog about Sat's fruitful trip yesterday but I got tired so here's it. Woke up at around 8.30am to have Mac's breakfast. Hmm... For 20RMB, there's only 2 hotcakes with 1 sausage. Isn't it 3 normally? Anw, it wasn't good. The butter wasn't nice. The pancake wasn't hot. The pancake was oily. N the pancake wasn't fully cooked so it's kind of 'nua' inside. Sigh... I miss S'pore's hotcakes now.

Afterwhich, we went shopping. Bought a scarf, meiji 28 blocks dark choc! Hmm... wat else? Can't think but yea... did some shopping for a down jacket and finally found one that I like. It's ex tho. :( Sigh... After walking here and there, there and here, we rushed back to the hotel for the X'mas class. It wasn't all that bad. At least I was awake... ('Cos on Fri, i attended the class straight after my nap and my GM & Asst. Exec. Mgr. kept asking me to smile... Sigh... How was I to smile when I was so dead tired working 5 days of continuous 'D' shift? I tried but my mouth kept twitching :s). Yea, afterwhich, we went to our RO and talked over issues like the dept. schedules and learning contents. Oh, n we're getting our pay today! Wee~!

At around 5.45pm, we went to the buffet restaurant to have dinner (it was alr full dark btw). I really ate a lot... the cakes... ah~! Heh... Left the hotel at around 6.50pm? then went to the KTV nearby. paid 64RMB for 2 hrs and extended for another half an hour. Haha... The other rooms were really high but with only the 2 of us, it's really quite hard to be high. At around 9.38pm, just went I wanted to sing 'How Could An Angel Break My Heart', they stopped the thing. Irritating... Oh well... we returned to the hotel soon after. Since I had to wake up at 5.30am the following day, I went to bed almost immediately after bathing and washing up.

Yea, so that was our Saturday. :) n here are the photos:

My Hotcakes and Val's oily sausage McMuffin
(I forgot to mention the ugly looking hotcakes too & Val's Muffin edge was 'chao tar')

Val & I in the KTV room...

...yes, it's huge considering that there's only 2 of us.
(They ran out of small rooms)
Here's the selection screen & TV
(Playing on the TV's Sammi's 808 :))

Just one more thing... This is wat the bakery dept. in my current kitchen made...

It's made with biscuits, honey, preservatives and many others...
(lazy to rotate so pls tilt ur head to the left)

My favourite Santa amongst the many...
That's all folks! :)

No comments: