Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Sigh...

Am suppose to be working on the interim report but I really have got no idea what to write about! I'm so sleepy and cold... Think I'm falling sick. This is bad. So bad! AHHH!

Anw, It's Edwin's B'day today! Happy B'day!

I had a super nice dream today... Dreamt that my aunt came over w/o informing me... Sigh... So nice to have her around. The dream's setting was such that our room was old and bed was rundown. But after she came with all her pots and pans and culinary skills, everything's just perfect! Sigh... I really miss her! I guess it's really true that when u fall sick during winter, u think of home.

Oh... it snowed today! This morning while I was fast asleep. Val msged me then my colleague told me about it too. The temperature is officially going down down and under zero! The snow was just a light one... It was super sunny after that. It still is... N I'm glad. The pple here are really nice, asking me to wear more, telling me what to get and the price range, etc. Sigh... I'm so not ready to leave this restaurant for Chinese restarant!

Oh well... I'm still doing fine, besides the fact that Val and I are quite broke. I guess we'll survive. :) Gotta go prepare for work! Tata~!

No comments: