Friday, 14 November 2008

To all my loved ones...

Boo! I just added a Jap song... to the right... Wish by Sowelu. Yup, it's form d.gray man... A really nice song, n here's the translation.

How many forms of love
are there in this world?
Everybody is holding on
to different things living in this world

Family and friends and
companions with the same goal
Because of everyone
thats why I am here today

Always been important side
He learned the old unawares

It is lonely
to live only for yourself
Since I was born into this world
Everybody have to say good-bye
So I hope to bring you
countless smiles

Since watching things when I was little
New things
have already been granted
I lay in them

As time goes by
Though all eyes
are changed and broken,
Memory is intact

The stars that were found in the dark
Still glow in the mind

Because my pain
I want to tell
The billions of people I meet
Everybody have to say good-bye
That's why meekly
I want to smile a lot

In a limited time
What can be done
No matter how tragic or tough it gets
It will turn into happiness in the end
Definitely…

Everybody needs somebody's love
Love is necessary
Because being loved by things can let you smile again
Everybody wants to be happy
I pray for
your happiness as I sing

Btw, I'm off tmr! Hoorah! N it's pay day tmr! Hoorah! N it's my last 'd' shift on Sun! Hoorah! n it's my day off again on Mon! Hoorah! N it was drizzling! Brrr... Love you all lots!

No comments: