Thursday, 20 November 2008

Fighting with...

Haha... I just had a lil' duel with a tiny cockroach looking thing. To kill or not to kill? I killed it in the end... Haha... Wow... how brave of me? Not that I had a choice. Val's asleep n i needed the toilet. I think it took me 15 minutes from trying to decide to kill it to killing and disposing it. Haha... i used their yellow pages to kill it. It just stuck there and I didn't want to risk seeing the feelers move so i looked away, grabbed a scissors and cut the page away. Oh no! What am I to tell the hsekeeping da jie tmr? >_< anw, it's a 2007/2008 issue. it's gonna be outdated soon.

My nose is blocked and at the same time, running like a tap. Oh gosh... it feels like crap! Oh well, I'm sure I'll feel better soon. Just common flu, sore throat & cough. Tmr's kind of like a big day 'cos it's the hotel's lighting ceremony! N yes, after weeks and weeks of practice, tmr's one of the big days! We'll take a pic of ourselves in the pyjamas looking costume probably tmr. I hope my throat and nose won't give me any trouble tmr! Imagine holding a tissue while singing??? Btw, the costume's really thin! I so think that it'll make me sick-er!

I made an error at the restaurant just now! Sigh... I told this UK guy that the sirloin he ordered is imported. Sigh... u noe, translation. It was suppose to be --> the local sirloin's out of stocks so they'll use the imported one which is of a higher price! Sigh... In the end, my captain told me that he can remove the service charge. So I went to him, apologised to him, n told him abt the removal of the service charge. He looked at how much the service charge was, then told me not to worry, he doesn't want to remove the service charge. I guess he didn't want to get me into trouble cos they knew that I was new, and am from S'pore. So... I'm lucky to have met them. He ended the convo. with, "we all learn". Thanks Mr. Nice Guy! Sigh... But today just wasn't really my day. I've been feeling kinda groggy all day... I SO hope it won't happen tmr cos there's gonna be many VIPs dining in after the lighting ceremony! >_<

Sigh... at this rate, i doubt i can complete my interim report in time! AHhhh!!!! Sigh... Btw, we'll be here for an additional week. So now, our attachment's from 22 to 23 wks. Well, not that I mind. Since I'm already here, what's another week? Though Steph, I may not be able to come back in time for your 22nd... :(

Last but not least, the hotel just distributed daily neccessities to their employees. It's called "发福利". There's a lux soap bar, a shampoo, a hand cream, toilet papers and washing powder. I seriously dun think we need them... At least, not so much. I'll take a photo of them and post it up tmr (if i'm feeling better). For now, I shall go to bed... really really drowsy tho the last time I took my med was ard 1.30pm. Nite! (Hmm... I wonder wat time I'll wake up later... )

No comments: