Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Ello!

Having my break now... It was 2 degrees out there this morning... Brr... Am eating green tea pocky now... Yes, POCKY! Wahaha... Anw, the cream's so hard, as if i just took them out from the fridge. Go figure how cold the room is. I didn't even want to get out of my oh, so very warm bed this morning! >_< I'm doing fine. Dun worry. Just wanted to let you all know that we are back in our small but cosy and comfy room. :) Hoorah! I shall upload the photos which I failed to previously...

Ta-Dah! They have Kirin & Glico stuff here! N it's within walking distance!
See that?! They sell dog meat... packed!
They sell Tangyuan too! But can't cook so didn't buy.
(Spot Jackie Chan!)

Shops just outside the hotel... Take a look at the English words
(which doesn't make any sense)
[Here's for you Jean]Some Sichuan Tortilla wrap...
(It's not spicy but tongue numbing)
In front of the government hse and that's one of Taishan's neighbour behind.

My colleague's hostel
(Yes, they are making a video of her hoola-hooping)
[Reminds me of Anna :)]
Korean Feast! It was a real feast! Ordered too much...
(Beef Hotpot... Really delicious :))
Ok... There's more but I shall stop here. going to the restaurant for lunch... ALONE! Sigh... Wanted to eat instant noodles but my colleague asked me not to. Oh well... Btw, I bought a sweater yest... I'm SO gonna get scoldings from some people... It's made of rabbit fur! Really soft and fluffy... Plus... It works better than wool to keep me warm so... I bought it... It's ard SGD50. >_< Kk... gg off! BYEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh, btw, Edwin and Vincent, Congrats! flying off on Sat midnight! Wahaha... Can't wait to meet up with you all. Meanwhile, everyone, there seem to be a flu bug going round so take mre Vit Cs and drink more water, eat well and rest well!

No comments: