Friday, 14 November 2008

Low Chinese Esteem Weird Man Who keeps Complaining

This morning, I saw a weird man complaining to my colleague, mentioning something along this line. "Foreigners don't have to pay before they eat but I have to." N threw 100RMB at my colleague. (FYI, the first morning crowd today was populated by Japanese.) Then nvm, he asked me to get black tea for him. So I went to get. But the labels weren't up yet so I didn't noe which was which. I tried to make a lucky guess but I guess I weren't so lucky. I got coffee. Then I moved on to get black tea, served him and said in Mandarin, "this is your coffee". He had the smirky single 'laugh'. Then he was saying that I served too many foreigners and poured too much coffee that I told him it's coffee. RIDICULOUS rite? To think about it makes me mad! Pls! If they are foreigners, you don't tell them coffee in Mandarin. You say it in English, The freaking int'l language! Hell! If they are Jap, I wld've told them kohi! How freaking stupid is he? Weird...

N just now, a guy asked for a glove... to peel prawns. YES! A freaking glove to peel Freaking prawns! OMG! He just came back from UK but his English still isn't good. According to him, he's been there for 3-4yrs alr... N he asked for my freaking contact number... Call me stupid... I gave him my email add! Omg! I can't believe that I gave him my email add! I must have been crazy!

Yay! I pulled thro today! I'm off on Sat and Mon! Hoorah!~ See you all again! Going for Mac's breakfast tmr morning... Hoorah! hope I can wake up... >_< If I dun, Val's gonna kick me up.

No comments: