Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Off!

It's Wednesday, our off day and our singing class day. We're kinda creating dance steps for the song, "Santa Caus Is Coming To Town". How I wish Peggy's here! Ahhhhh........ So tough! We've been laughing at ourselves! LOL! Sigh... Gotta go back to 'creating' dance steps soon SO, just a quick update for now. Met a Jap guest who studied in Hawaii, a couple from Pakistan celebrating their anniversary (so sweet!), n a couple who was quarreling over something which according to my colleague, about abortion. Hmm... The Jap guest has a she toy poodle. REALLY REALLY cute... he showed me the pic! Ahh! I want one too! >_<

Anw, I just felt like posting this pic... Really cute pic of my niece! :> N her bro who's turning 1 on the 15th just knew how to stand on his own! AND I MISSED IT! AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh! I wanna see him stand! He waved to me goodbye over skype just a few days ago! SO cute la... N my niece wanted to see my Eeyore (my SWEET smelling Eeyore). :> Haha... here's the pic of my cute niece! Btw, jie, can I have a nice pic of the 2 of them?

My Kawaii Jaela!

1 comment:

Mummy said...

dear sister... i have posted 2 pic on their blog.. take a look at their pics. Hope u are doing well there.. missing you..muacks..