Sunday, 16 November 2008

Tmr's my off day (no full stop) --> BUT...

Sigh.......... YES, tmr's my day off... BUT, we have x'mas choir rehearsal from 3.30 to 7pm!?
AH!~ I dun want! This just sux... to the core. Sigh... I think I haven't been resting enough... there's like big pimples popping out here and there over the past 2 weeks. :( This is bad... I dun rmb having big as in BIG pimples before. >_< So pain and fugly! Life sux... it really does... But the lighting ceremony's coming soon so, we can do it!

Btw, I'll be going to the Chinese Restaurant on Mon, 24th Nov! Gosh... i'm so scared la... my colleague told me, "dun say u scared, if it's any of us, we'll be scared too." So, go figure how bad it is... BUT, the good news is, Val and I will only be there for 2 weeks! Hoorah! I just pulled thro the 'D' shift and today's the last day. After 1 wk of 'break' (considering x'mas practice), I'll have to pull thro for another 2 wks. Hopefully things are better than what I've been hearing from everyone. N I meant EVERYONE! Sigh...

Btw, Kieran, my one and only dearest nephew, Happy Belated 1st B'day!
Last but not least, Edwin & Vincent's at Hefei now! Hoorah! We shall plan our schedules soon to meet up! Kk... I shall get going... gonna take a nap. I'll update again about our fruitful off day yest. later... I'm SO gonna stay up tonite!

No comments: