Monday, 22 February 2010

A fine weekend...

Well it isn't really a fine weekend, weekend. More like a fine Sunday. Cos... it was our first time going out of Lucerne (FINALLY!) >_< ...to the haven of discounted branded goods, Lugano. You cannot imagine how 'cheap' it is. Haha... yes, they are discounted BUT still not very affordable. I ended up buying only 2 items. 1. A pair of black Jeans from Polo RL (Finally I found my pair of black jeans!~) It's really pretty and I must say that it is quite fitting. the length's considered perfect I must say!~ 2. A skirt (black as well) from Pe Pe Jeans. It's really pretty... picked out for me by Ying. :) Ahem... here comes the price: 49 francs (RRP: 210 francs) and 29 francs (RRP: 99 francs) respectively. Wahaha... can you imagine a pair of jeans, cheaper than my Levi's? Heh heh... Well... of course i did see things that I didn't buy. 2 main things on this list too. 1. a Burberry men's crossbody brown leather bag. (It was love at first sight) Really gorgeous (The price too)! Haha... No. 2's a grey jacket from Pe Pe Jeans. Selling at 89 francs. I know it's not cheap but original was 219 francs. BUT winter's almost over and it's not exactly my size. (Quoted from Ying, "the reasons why I should not get it") Sigh...

It was a super tiring day tho... totally k.o.ed as soon as I lay on my bed. This morning was especially funny. How everyone could just come into class without realising that they were actually in the wrong class. Haha... I guess most had a crazy and tiring weekend as well.

The weather's really nice today as well plus lunch was good... delicious fried rice... Everything seems fine except that my roomie's ill! Down with flu... It looks damn bad. Hope it won't worsen 'cos it's quite a long day for her tomorrow. Ge well soon, Val!~ :)

Well, why am I skyping now? I'm feeling lazy of course. Although I told my bro that I'll chiong my work starting from today... ermm.... well... I will! As soon as I end this (I hope) Haha... I was skyping just a while ago, finally, for the first time, with my Ah Ma. Haha... Really nice seeing them all again, including my bro who refuses to login to his Skype. Sigh... Oh well, I finally manage to bug him to give me the photos taken during my departure after what seems aeons... but cos he refuses to go in skype... and connection sux... he ended up uploading the photos on my behalf with no caption, no tags. Oh well... At least his mission is accomplished. Come to think about it... I was reading straits time and there was this article saying that a 90 minutes nap is equivalent to a night's deep sleep (without waking up in between)... So,,, I think I should go try it out. *evil grin* yes, my excuse of taking a nap. :P Good Night World!~

No comments: