Friday, 12 February 2010

Muahaha... Best lunch since...

Of course, I have never ending stuff to blog about BUT as you can ALL see, my main aim of blogging IS... *ta-dah!* My lunch today! Omg... the thought of it makes me drool...

So, what did I have for lunch? If you are slow enough (to not notice my photos on fb) then... here's what I had...


Muahaha... 烧肉!果条!粥!Omg! The soya sauce for the roasted pork... The porridge is delicious, as always. And for Dessert... Creamy almond jelly! Wah... Totally great man! I ate till I was so full & happy. Money makes the world go round and good food makes my day!~ I was totally happy for the rest of my day! Haha... I love the Asian chef la... <3

Well... we were all hoping that their be leftovers (as always) for dinner. It turned out that there weren't any, at all. Sigh... I had to eat the lamb. Kinda made me sick. Good thing there were almond jellies... Otherwise... the taste of lamb in my mouth... Eewww... :s

After dinner, I was running late for my language class. Ok, I WAS late. I love the class la... It's a small class, comfortable number of people. A 1 & half hour class: Korean, Mandarin & Japanese. I like the class. It's something I'm sure I will be looking forward to. See. Interest in something VELi VELI THE important. I'm quite sure I won't feel the same towards German or French. Spanish... maybe. It's said that we'll be getting our books next week! How cool, seems like it's going to be official!~ Wee!~

Last but not least... I've been hooked onto a song since 2 days ago... BoA's new album, IDENTITY called "Is this love". This is for all the people who are in love out there (Not on purpose). :) I hope there'll be a MV for this... Otherwise, a live performance will be great too!~ Haha... I've suddenly become a fan of BoA. Mich! All your fault!


No comments: