Thursday, 5 February 2009

At Work

Just came back yest. Started work today. It's been like... decades since I last blogged! Oh well... It has been a great week for me... Went on a short trip n stuff... Kinda gotta rush into out report now... After the report's submitted, I'll see how I can blog abt my trip to Qingdao & Jinan... Cos it's just too much to blog abt. Not to forget, I had to shower with cold freezing water! OMG... That was a totally... sucky... experience! The thought of it freezes me deep into my bones :S

As what the title says, I'm at work now... :P 45 more mins till I knock off. Sigh... I've so much to do! N I'm hungry... Sigh... gotta eat dinner alone today cos Val's working afternoon shift... :S I'm feeling so lazy to eat... Well, the 9th (Mon), Don,Geri & Fran will be making a trip to my hse... For what? Haha... To pass me the whole load of stuff incl. my pressie & a lot of stuff... I'm really wondering what my pressie is... sigh... Oh well... I've ard one and a half mth more till I see that big bag of stuff!~ I SO can't wait! >_<

Hmm... I can't think of anything else to blog about other than the trip... So I guess I'll just end here then! Btw, I've been doing well, survived 4 mths here alr... Just gotta pull through this period till the submission of the report which is till the 13th & Val n I will be able to fly! From then on, EVERYTHING will be very fast n before I noe it, I'll be home! Bye for now! :)

No comments: