Thursday, 15 January 2009

Happy B'day To Me!~

Haha... Yes, I'm 2-2! Sigh... N Manda turned 2-2 yesterday... Happy B'day to you Manda! :) Hope u'll enjoy ur dinner at Timber later on today! N THANKS A BUNCH FOR UR PRESSIE! Haha... Guess how I first came in contact with your parcel?

I was tired, went back into the office to rest, sat down, chatting with my colleague. Then, another colleague came in with a stack of newspaper n the parcel strangled on top with rafiah string. The top right hand corner peeked out at me. Haha... You can see from the photo what exactlt caught my attention... I stood up immediately and went to look for the recipient name... You know, just in case it isn't mine. BUT... Ta-dah! It's mine, with Manda's handwriting scribbled all over. Haha... I was really really bored than... the mail really perked me up! Thx Manda! :) The card's really pretty n the biscuit tins~... SO CUTE! Haha... Limited ed some more! Btw, Wat's with the Mrs Ah Seng, huh?!

SO what was it that caught my attention?...
Highlight below:
Well, of course it's the stamp. Tho it's the electric tram one, i tot of the rickshaw stamp at first sight! Wahaha... (SGD9.60 worth of stamps!?)

Tmr, the hotel will be holding an Employees' meeting at 0830hr (I'm off tmr >_<), CNY performance at 1330hr and dinner at 1600-1645hr (batch 1) & 1645-1730hr (batch 2). Sigh... But Val n I will be gg to eat bullfrog steamboat tmr! Hehe... Yum yum... Very sweet of her to rmb and plan a dinner. She even wanted to get me a box of kitkat(hello kitty tin pack). Haha... Thanks Val! N all the rest, for ur well wishes! 64 more days!~

Hmm... that's abt it... below r some photos...

Our favourite KFC burger (New Orleans)... N the egg tart here's......... *speechless*
Mamamia~
We just ate it again for dinner! Hee...

Me in the Hsekeeping Leader uniform...

Me in the SPA uniform...
(I think this is one of the nicest uniform)
Yea!~ Tat's all... I'll take more photos tmr n post up tmr! Hopefully, tmr... :p

No comments: