Saturday, 17 January 2009

Happy 22!~

N so... how did I spend my first b'day oveseas?

Hmm... basically, I woke up at around 0830hr after sms-es filled with b'day wishes came flooding in. Layed in bed till 9am (yes yes, I'm a pig) n got up. Went online, called home. It has been weeks since I last heard from my aunt. Sigh... So glad to hear her voice! >_< Drank Campbell's mushroom soup & ate biscuits with peanut butter, Msn-ed and internet sms pple to thank them. Once again, thank you all for ur b'day wishes! :) Got lazy but still went down for lunch at ard 1230hr. To my surprise, I had company for lunch today! Not Val but Anna (Front Desk) & a Russian lady. It was kinda awkward but I listened... well, the convo was quite interesting just tat I didn't noe who the parties were. :P

At ard 1330hr, I left to watch the hotel's CNY celebration which was filled with programmes. Dances, skits, etc, etc, etc. Some of the performances were really great! Like the Front Office's tap dance, a few of the singing performances, SPA's aerobics dance, skits. Though I didn't understand some but it was enjoyable. In between the performance, there are some lucky draws, starting from the 6th prize, 20 winners... Haha... N guess what? I was one of them!? That's why I said 'b'day gal, b'day luck' (if u've noticed my msn personal msg)! Hee...

Our Exec. Mgr, Mr Mok Conducting the 3rd prize's (i think) computer draw

Our GM, Mr Lee Conducting the 2nd prize's computer draw
(Claiming that he won't choose a F&B staff 'cos they won too many. But out of the 3 draws, the last winner was still from F&B. Haha...)

Marks the end of the show...

I went back to the room after the show while everyone went to Four Seasons to dine. Haha... After Val told me that all the mgmt level personnel was wearing the FS's uniform & stuff... I really regretted for not going! >_< Haha... but Val took photos... at least I still got to see... Sigh... Anw, after Val came back, we left for our bullfrog hotpot! Wee!~ Ordered 2 jin of 牛蛙,土豆片, 白菜,金针菇,豆皮 & 2 bottles of 600ml Taishan beer (didn't finish :P). The total bill was 95RMB la... So ex! It was Val's treat! Thanks Val! I truly had a great dinner! ^_^ Went to the convenient store, 统一银座. We initially wanted to buy ice-cream to eat (though we were freezing) but they didn't sell so I bought lemon, biscuits, kirin milk tea, a shower cloth instead. Very random, I noe. Haha...

Employees dining at the restaurant...
(from left): Mr Wan, Mr Lee & Mr Mok

(from left): Zhang zong, Val, Lily(our RO) & Chef Li

Mgr Chen of Finance! Wahaha...

Mgr Yu (Hsekeeping), Val and Mgr Zhao (Front Office)

Our Dinner!

Made our way back to the hotel (freezing our asses off), showered, went online and called Manda. Haha... wished her happy b'day and then they started singing a b'day song, first in Eng then in Mandarin. Lol... I so wasn't expecting that! Thanks gorgeouses! :) I truly miss all the gatherings and b'day celebration. Sigh... how much have I been missing?


After Val came out from the shower, we started taking some photos... to be more precise, retarded photos! Wahaha... Yea... tat's kinda about it... Enjoy the photos!~ (Can't upload :( Will post them up tmr instead then... Sigh... )

Delicious egg roll Owen brought back from home! Yum yum!~

Our Tidbits corner! Wahaha!~ >_<

Not to forget those in the fridge...

Taking retarded photos with our tidbits!


Paper Val's holding says: "Val's Convenient Store"

Ahhh!~ *Chomps* Eats the whole packet of biscuits!

No comments: