Thursday, 4 December 2008

X'mas lighting...

Haha... While we were having our convo yest, Geri reminded me abt the X'mas lighting ceremony. It was on 20 November. Well... Nothing much to tok abt... N... a picture paints a thousand words so... here goes...
Preparation! Our pro make-up artist for the night!

Goes the same for the guys... LOL!

Yea!

N so, our performance begins............

"We Wish You a Merry X'mas"

"平安夜" (Silent Night)

"White X'mas"
(Gosh... look at the crowd!)

"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town"

Yea! End of performance!

Photo taking time!

Me, Val and our lovely mentor, Bessie :)

Four Seasons Carol Members
Me & Shall

N of course, the 2 of us!

Me!

Haha... this cute lil' kid was standing in front of us during our full dress rehearsal... So cute that she made me smile throughout the whole rehearsal!

With that, i rushed back to the room, removed my eyeshadow and went to work... Sigh... I thought I had to rush to work cos everyone'll be gg there for dinner after the lighting ceremony. What i found out was, they had it all covered, didn't expect me to return so soon. Oh well, anw, went ard serving the pple and they cld all recognise me... It was SO embarassing... All I cld say was, "thank you"... >_< N so... that was my eventful day!

No comments: